Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Recover Data From Internal Memory

Android Recovery Internal Memory Deleted Data Restore

• Please log in to reply

SACHINK777

SACHINK777

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi...

I've deleted some files like .volume, kr-stock-conf, .profig.os from my internal memory.
After reboot I lost all my data. What's the problem and Can I Recover data or not ???
I am using Redmi Note 3 SD on MIUI 8.1.6.0 stable global rom and with rooted phone.
I've tried Diskdigger Pro, Undeleter and Pc apps like Wondershare.
Please Please Help, I Had lost my data on 29/03/2017 And waited so long, just to root my phone.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

As you have discovered, when you destroy the very operating system that runs a device, that device is pretty much useless. :(

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

If the operating system is not destroyed, try EaseUS MobiSaver for Android Free 5.0

World’s first free Android data recovery software to recover all lost files, message, contacts, photos, music and videos easily

bluegogo

bluegogo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I think the data are still on your phone, you just deleted the file index, plug your phone into computer and maybe you can find your photos in "DCIM" folder. Good luck my bro. 

xuzen21

xuzen21

• Pip
  • 5 posts

For iPhone user, you can use iTunes or iCloud backup, else you can try the iPhone recovery tool to direcrtly recover data from iPhone.

aldousacker

aldousacker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

I have realized that you haven’t backed up your device ever since you got it. Before you even throw your phone away, I think it's not good for you in the future as well so try to backup your important data. Data recovery software such as FoneDog Toolkit can get you back your most important files. I hope it works for you....

Good Luck...!!!!

sam smith

sam smith

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

If you have removed the kernel than sorry brother its useless.

Cora331

Cora331

• Pip
  • 9 posts

To recover data from Android device,you could use professional Androida data recover program.It will conduct deeply scanning on Android device and you can preview the data in the program.Then you can find the target files to recover on computer.