Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Torn between two laptops

laptops acer aspire AMD A12 E15

Best Answer phillpower2 , 15 July 2017 - 04:17 AM

You are welcome   Cant find anything to beat those two prices and next best was another Lenovo here and being honest I would stick with the Lenovo in your OP. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Quiqzal

Quiqzal

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

Hi everyone

I am looking at two different laptops for work. I already have a great PC Replacement/Gaming Laptop but its a beast to take everywhere.

My budget is around 350.

I have come across two that seem like good deals but not sure which would be best so I need a little help.

I appreciate any advice I am hoping to purchase in the next day or so.

Quiqzal

1.)  Acer Aspire E15 E5-522-851P Notebook – 15.6” HD Display, Win 10 Home, AMD A-Series A8-7410, 2.2GHz, 8GB DDR3L RAM, 1TB HDD, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, Webcam, DVD-RW, HDMI, WLAN – NX.MWHAA.009

$359.00

http://www.tigerdire...1839&CatId=4935

2.) Lenovo - 15.6" Laptop - AMD A12-Series - 8GB Memory DDR4 RAM - 1TB Hard Drive - Platinum gray, AMD Radeon R7 Graphics, 2.7 GHz,DVD-RW, Bluetooth 4.1, Webcam

$349.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-15-6-laptop-amd-a12-series-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-platinum-gray/5828300.p?skuId=5828300

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

Hello Quizcal,

For me the Lenovo, faster, marginally better specs and less expensive than the Acer.

Quiqzal

Quiqzal

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Thank you for your input.

I think I will try out the Lenovo.

I have only had Asus' for so long stepping away into a new brand even for a work laptop feels weird  like Im cheating...LOL. :prop: 

I do remote work and meet with my employer twice a week. I just need something I can take with me that is dependable and if something happens Im not out a ton of cash. I mainly will be running QuickBooks, Ring Central , Inflatable Office (Scheduling Software), Banking Software and keep multiple tabs open. 

So nothing overly taxing just got to have it be able to flow smoothly  :D 

Do you happen to have advice on any other in that price range out there?

Edited by Quiqzal, 14 July 2017 - 11:44 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts
✓  Best Answer

You are welcome  :)

Cant find anything to beat those two prices and next best was another Lenovo here and being honest I would stick with the Lenovo in your OP.

Quiqzal

Quiqzal

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Thank you so much for your help.

Picked up the Lenovo this afternoon looks like t will work out great for what I need.

Sometimes just another voice helps make a decision.  :yeah:

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

You are most welcome Quizcal  :)

Glad we could help, thank you for letting us know that your question had been answered, we hope that the new computer serves you well  :thumbsup: