Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Android Hackers 2018

• Please log in to reply

tal5

tal5

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Hello all.

First of all, Im sorry, but my English is not proffesionall so sorry for all the mistakes.

Secondly, Thanks so much!!! for this exellant forum and site, this is very important to me to Check that issue

At the recent two years, And more importantly, after the last girlfriend I had recently, and after she had suggest at it more than once,I have a feeling that some girls I no longer have contact with from the past and other people are following my phone and hearing conversations / connected to it online by using some malewares.

I know that there are programs such as "Spyphone" and all kinds of that software and apps - that enabled by the right "ROOT" suitable to follow the smartphones that use Android, not  having the most knowledgeable about the subject as you see, but there is a faint concept.
I changed the phone and still have the feeling that even those I've blocked in "Whatsup" can still do anything and watch me as they like.

I hope that you can make me rellax maybe and to tell me that its rabbish thoughts, but, if you have maybe the solution for it i will be one of the most happiest persons in the world, also because im doing music and try to be proffessional, there is a lot of people also from the past that have reason to track me. 

I would appreciate any experience or explanation on this of that kind of situation about people who can "break" into my mobile phone.

Many thanks!!! 

Edited by tal5, 23 August 2018 - 07:00 AM.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

https://play.google....ookout&hl=en_US

jamesmehraa

jamesmehraa

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

There is no need to panic, just format your phone and install a well secure antivirus.    

EdwardRees

EdwardRees

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

There is no need to panic, just format your phone and install a well secure antivirus.    

It's too late possibly.