Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Beap.gemini.yahoo.com in my email

email

• Please log in to reply

Gwatrobski

Gwatrobski

• Pip
  • 8 posts

I have a problem with my email. When I open up my email (my ISP is wow or wide open west) I get an email which I can not delete. All I can do is open it and get redirected. I see the HTML has the URL of "HTTPS://beap.gemeini. yahoo.com" I am trying to block it, that hasn't worked. I amusing Google Chrome. SO I deleted that and reloaded it, no results. I have tried a ton of Malware, and spyware tools to no avail. I have also tried other browses (edge, IE) and nothing works I have supplied a screen print in this post as an attachment. I am open to any and all suggestions. 

Attached Thumbnails

• screen html.jpg

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts

Hi Gwatrobski,

It looks like you are accessing your email through webmail, this would mean the email would be on the mail server and not your PC.

The email may be corrupt in some way that is stopping you from deleting it.

Have you asked your email provider to see if they can delete it?

Gwatrobski

Gwatrobski

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi Zeus,

thanks for the reply. Yes I have contacted my ISP. The said they generated a trouble ticket, and the email techies were lookin ginto it. That was on Tuesday. I am still waiting for an answer.