Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pop up message

• Please log in to reply

Rickles

Rickles

• PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Hi,

I have just finished getting a problem solved with my computer.

The guy's name is Joeicam but in the opening message he said that I could call him  Joe and that he would be assisting me every step of the way, the emphasis is his.

I thought we were off to a good start and a little further on he had put:-

Please Note: I am still in training and my fixes have to be approved by my instructor, so there may be a slight delay in my replies. Look at it as a good thing though, since you have two people looking at your problem. 

Getting better and better.

I found his manner to be the usual of GeekstoGo, very professional and to explain a problem when I got into difficulties.

All the way through it was step by step, just the right way to go with full and easy instructions to follow. If there was two or more things to to he divided them into separate steps.

Again you guys have helped me and I have the comforting thought that you are but a click away. Well done Joe and GeekstoGo.

Regards

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated

:thumbsup:

After an intensive period of advanced training and testing Joe graduated as a fully qualified Malware Removal Helper earlier this month.

I'm sure that Joe's instructors and the whole teaching team here at G2G are just as delighted as Joe will be when they see your post.

Regards

paws

Rickles

Rickles

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Hi G2G

Joe is certainly a credit to his instructors and teaching team.

Please pass on my congratulations to him.

Regards