Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Newest AMD build

Ryzen 3700 5700xt tridentz

• Please log in to reply

zapuxas098

zapuxas098

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Hey everyone,

Looking for an advice for building a new PC with the currently new AMD parts. I've decided over a few parts but still hesitating about the other.  

First of all, it is going to be a med-high(1440p ~120hz) build for around 1000-1500 euros.

Parts on the list:

CPU- Ryzen 3700x
GPU- Radeon 5700xt(Waiting for the reference cards - custom cooler to be released as I am not a fan of blower type)
Case: Thermaltake CA-1l3-00m1wn-00
SSD: Kingston A400 480GB  +  1TB Seagate 7200RPM (Might upgrade to larger later)

PSU: Looking for an advice
RAM: G.Skill Tridentz RGB 3600mhz CL16 2x8GB  (looking for an advice) up to 200Euro
MOBO: Aorus Elite X570 (Looking for an advice) up to 250-300 euro

*Not really going to overclock(Neither RAM or CPU), boost clock is going to be enough of the CPU.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by zapuxas098, 13 July 2019 - 06:12 AM.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Avoid the Seagate drive.  Get a Western Digital Black instead.

zapuxas098

zapuxas098

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

I might not even use the 1TB HDD at first, as you say... will most likely get a larger SSD or a different HDD. But besides that, storage related topic is the easiest.

I am more into the other parts, are they all compatible enough, any better options regarding RAM/MOBO? And what about the PSU overall?