OK. If the cdrom is no longer there, don't know why the driver would be called for.
Delete the 2 log files and the sip files you created.
We will try 2 more steps before imaging the new SSD.
- Download the System Update Readiness Tool (x64) and save it to some place, its a big download, please keep the file > save to the desktop
- > https://docs.microso...ws-update-error
- Post back when you have the download.
- Pick you time for running it, may take a couple of hours, Disable sleep and hybernation so it is not interupted.
- Double click to run the tool. Its like an Update but it can take a long time to do the work. You will get an Installation Complete screen when it's done running
- Please attach to your post the log from the following location: C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
Note: If the file is too big please Zip it and upload the ZIP file
Thanks to SleepyDude for the instructions.