Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Apple iPhone hearing inserts won't stay in ear.

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

I am using the first generation Apple hearing inserts (purchased 2 years ago). They have never worked well for me; they fall out from my ears every 5  or so minutes.

I complained to Apple. Apple's suggestion: buy the later model which, Apple says has a "softer" insert and is thus more stable. Can anyone confirm that the current model will work better?

Are there other (less expensive) options? I have tried various rubber washer-type add-ons with mixed results. These options also require that they be reinstalled each time the devices need to be recharged, to allow them to fit into the charger.

Does anyone know of other options? For example, has anyone devised an ointment that can be used to increase stickability?

I would appreciate any help here.  ...... Batpark

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts

Here’s How To Stop Apple Earpods from Falling Out of Your Ear

https://medium.com/@...ar-cbeca44456f5

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip