Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Partition Drive Audio Files Wont Work! (0x800700ea)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Uhhmariii

Uhhmariii

• Pip
  • 1 posts

wassup guys just found about this amazing community because i ran into a problem, my PC crashed and i had to reboot windows on my drive. which means i lost my original drive with all its data. I am a music engineer with clients and have precious audio files.i was blessed to find a software that found the lost drive i even physically seen files & could hear them in a preview. i decided to go with EASEus instead and recovered my files but they wont read, i keep gettin error code 0x800700ea. i read that it was missing the codec or somethin like that i Looked for a whole weekend. I downloaded packs and nothing seems to work. i can still play audio just not audio from my lost drive. idk what to do please help!!

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

Hello,

Have you tried 

K-Lite Codec Pack

From here linked below:

The 5 Best Codec Packs for Playing Video and Audio Files Without Any Issue (videoconverterfactory.com)