Strange one I have not got a hope of resolving. Basically I use the website www.flashscores.co.uk to follow live football scores. I select matches as "my favourites" and go to the section to view them and follow the games. However the live gameclock in this section has randomally(several months ago) stopped incrementing. It works fine in the main page before I view the favourites section. Instead of showing the game is in the 34th minute it shows the number 1. It only does it with football matches and works fine with other sports. All the other data like the scores,stats, events will work.
Thing is I changed nothing on my laptop. No updates to revert.
I've tried downloading and installing a new browser infact it happens no matter the browser. I ran a virus scan nothing. I disabled the firewall an AV to see if that was doing it. Nope. It works using other devices though
So has anyone got an idea as to what tech/script the gameclock would be using so I can work out what my laptop is doing to stop this clock from working.