Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Lisaleesmiles

Lisaleesmiles

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This has been going on for months, I initially saw it when my microphone and camera would turn on by itself, I know very little about cell phones but did work in a cell phone store for years and know how to get into the back end and factory reset or look at the boot log and things like that, I also did a star pound code and came back that my phone number was being forwarded but my voice number was not meaning I had a Google voice number that I was not aware of to make a long story short I found out that all of my calls were being forwarded my messaging app was turned off so I was no longer receiving messages the text or email that was also hacked by the time I figured all of this out most of my bank accounts have been changed as far as passwords go and I could no longer receive the one time codes I would get via text message to verify that I was the one changing my passwords, through other information I started to believe that someone had hacked my IMEI , someone personal close to me someone close enough to get my IMEI and started borrowing my phone numbers meaning I could only get certain calls and I could only make certain calls either way I could no longer use the normal phone app to make or get incoming calls or outgoing calls I had to use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for calls, now I'm seeing things on my history like the https:// tr. Snapchat.com, doing a little research I saw it mentioned here as potential malware. I am personally convinced that someone close to me used my IMEI to bar my number, disable my messaging app to make it so they could change my passwords and hack my bank account, retrieve my tax refund, my fema money from a recent hurricane and a medical settlement we are due to receive. Can anyone help me figure out What it is? Who it may be? But ultimately how to stop it?? Initially I thought that it was an outside hacker but then I got a brand new phone on a whole new system so I stopped using a Metro phone and move to an AT&t phone and it continued to happen and the only way for that to occur is either through an IP address or they have my IMEI I also noticed that on the bootloader it mentioned the use of the radio app or the Bluetooth and I felt like they were nearby sharing information via Bluetooth one can help me with that it's been an ongoing thing since the sound bar I have lost a lot of money and have missed some very important court dates because no one can reach me through email I have literally tried to call AT&t and in the middle of calling customer service I will watch the phone hang itself up. Can someone do that remotely? Or would they have to be within a certain distance of me?

Also I need to add that when I start the new phone any phone I am required to download all of these Google products along with a bunch of third party apps Candy crush tick tock crossword app and then I've noticed that my Gmail is a Google workforce which means I have an administrator that I'm not aware of a normal Google account doesn't have that I don't know how to get rid of that I don't know how to stop it I don't have to start over with a new phone I don't want to invest another couple hundred dollars on another phone with another provider and have it all happen again I can't access my old Google account which is 5,000 photos of my children growing up that I can't get to I can't access my old TurboTax account to get the last 5 years of my tax returns I can't do anything feel free to email me I don't know if I get your replies or reach out in any way.

Edited by Lisaleesmiles, 25 February 2023 - 03:06 PM.

Advertisements

DR M

DR M

The Grecian Geek

• Malware Removal
  • 4,096 posts

Hello, and thanks for your patience.

Here, we check Windows computers for malware.

Perhaps here it is a more appropriate place to ask for help about your phone: http://www.geekstogo...mobile-malware/