Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Visual Basics Code

• Please log in to reply

Sandy

Sandy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
<_< I am trying to create a list/combo box in a word document that is to be used as a form for other staff to complete.
I would like the form to contain a box that has our branches listed for them to choose from and once selected automatically drops the address block underneath so the branch and address are complete upon their finishing the form.
I am able to insert a list box but I am a real novice when it comes to writing the code to get it to automatically drop in the address in invisible text boxes below the original box. I really require step by step assistance with this process or a contact for someone/where I can get this help in an understandable format.
Appreciate any assistance.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Which version of Office are you using? (On the toolbar click Help -> About...)

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
are you using "Visual Basic 6" or Office?