Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Evolution Chair

• Please log in to reply

coasttech

coasttech

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
I work in an office, and have to sit on my [bleep] almost all day. After 3 years my back was starting to really get to me. About 3 months ago my boss bought me this chair. Being 25 and having my desk in a resource area with tons of clients around I was a little hastate on sitting on a ball.. but I did anyway.

All I have to say is after 3 months my back is a million times better, my chiropractor was even amazed on how well my back has relined itself. If you got a generous boss or some extra cash setting around I recommend picking one up! You will thank me for it!

(p.s sorry if this sounds like an infomercial. but I just have to let you all know!)

Advertisements

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
That looks crazy...glad it helped!

Sitting on the Evolution Chair™ builds the multifidus, rotatories and transverse abdominus musclesthat lay deep within the trunk —small spinal stabilizers that are essential for conditioning the body's core

huh :tazz: