Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AURORA ...PLEASE HELP

• Please log in to reply

joshsmiling

joshsmiling

• Pip
  • 1 posts
PLEASE help me figure out what to do to get rid of the aurora virus on my computer. I am really not technologically gifted when it comes to computers, but have started in safe mode and followed one of the "hijack this" logs you had on file by deleting several files. I also found several other viruses that are being picked up by McAffee and adware. What do i do? still popping up.

josh

Edited by joshsmiling, 27 July 2005 - 03:32 PM.

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Hello!

Welcome to the Geekstogo Forums!

Please follow the directions in the link below. It will have you run a few scans that will fix 70% of all spyware issues. Then it will as kyou to post a HiJackThis log in our Malware Forum. Once you post the log, a member of our malware team will help you.

Link to the HiJackThis Forum - You Must Read This Before Posting a Log