Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

We haven't had a game in a while

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Simple game is saw in another forum's off topics, quite funny, depends on the posters contribution and wit.

rules: One has to say something about the poster who has just posted, or guess about the poster then who has just posted on this thread, one can be tongue in cheak but not flame, and one can only post about the one post above (as the thread get lost in derection otherwise).

I start as example:

The poster above is, ah but there isn't a poster above fleamailman.

Advertisements

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
I haven't done one of these in a while. I'd like to add a rule:

Do not post one word entries. They must be decently long comments. Comments such as "hot" or "genius" don't work. This kind of game can be fun, but it can also get out of hand. Don't let it.

fleamailman is from Switzerland and is an active member of Geeks to Go. He is generally interested in the Off Topic Forum.

Edited by masterj3000, 15 October 2005 - 02:37 PM.

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
masterj3000

First time I have seen you. But I like your avatar and think is a good person...

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Game_Freak

He's active on this forum, and has a VERY nice little gaming forum of his own. :tazz: nice work!

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Steamhead...a great guy. Very sweet and funny, and works very hard in GeekU to learn :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
game over! :woot:

Kat doesn't know how to spell Cat. Prefers chocolate over beer, and is in Live Chat more than anyone ought to be. Life has thrown her some lemons, but she makes great lemonade. She's also an MVP of our staff, and a very valuable admin. :woot:

I think she's also responsible for keeping Don77 in check, and off the bus routes. :tazz:

Girls can be great geeks too. :)

P.S. Did I say she's a hot genius?

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Ohh dibs on admin!

Admin is actually a person, and not a bot....He puts in a lot of work for this site. He is not in Live Chat as much as we want him to be. He recently became a Microsoft MVP. He puts up with my st00pid IMs sometimes when I ask obvious questions.

And finally, we would all be lost without him........

*waits to see who writes about this Off Topic Moderator* :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
justin

bad at math...especially when calculating his own age...used to be JFCap...he's got a purple pet rhinoceros that loves to eat potato chips

flowergirl

flowergirl

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Well, dsenette...I will do you!

I checked by clicking on your ID and you have 2,615 posts.
That to me means you are a VERY HELPFUL person.

I am not sure how old you are...I think you were evasive in your reply
in the thread about how young or old GEEKS here are.

I think we really don't know very much at all about one another.

You have helped me several times in some of my past threads.

Kat wrote me yesterday to either use flowergirl or fflowergirl.
I can't decide which one...flowergirl has 19 posts....fflowergirl has MANY.
That is where you helped me...on the XP problem place.

dsenette, I would like you to start a thread called:
WHAT DO GEEKS DO FOR OUTDOOR EXERCISE?

I think, I, as a Granny here, would like to be sure you

YOUNG LADS

are getting outside and enjoying WONDERFUL NATURE. :tazz:

If you send me a PM....I will edit this post and add a little more about your
personal life. (your age etc.)

Sincerely, Janie :)

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Flowergirl post's about food in the Geeks to Go cafe thread remain worth reading, she shows us one of the many ways one can support this site and is a worthy member because of it.

Guest_The_Tiddler_*

Guest_The_Tiddler_*
fleamailman iz probably one of the most active and responsive members on geekstogo. (I challenge you to look around and try to find a hot topic he hasnt contributed to). Judging on previous threads he likes to have an oppinion even if it is different, and also enjoys exploring areas of the off topic that people tend not to think of. He ensures that all his posts are valuable including a wealth of usefull information and for someone to have over 400 posts of this quality and standard is an outstanding achievement. His wit and outlook has opted him to go for an avatar that truly represents himself rather than what looks flashy and bold, this type of choise is evident in all of his ideas and truly conveys how important he is as a geekstogo member....thnx for all the times you have helped me and opened my eyes to what a real member should be, you are a true role model of these forums and hope you will continue to be in years to come...keep up the good work. :tazz:

yours truly the_tiddler :)