Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant send attached scanned image in email correctl

• Please log in to reply

kayona

kayona

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
I dont know if this is the right forum or not. My problem is that I would like to send an image I have scanned that is in my paperport in an email. I moved the scanned photo into my documents. Opened my aol compose mail, addressed it, clicked on attachments, then from the dialogue box chose my documents and clicked on the image I wanted to send. At the bottom left of the composed email I saw the file I was sending listed there. I sent it, then it said, uploading and told me when it was done uploading but the person on the other end saod :tazz: when they open the email the image isnt there, what am I doing wrong. I've never sent anything in an email other than text and went to several sites that explained how to send a scanned image and thought I was doing everything right but once again FAILURE. Can you help? Thanks, Kayona

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Are you sure the problem is not on their end? Was it just not there or was there a red 'X'? They may have their security settings set too high?

kayona

kayona

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
thanks, she got the last one I sent. Kayona

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Cool beans. :tazz: