1. Is anybody taking any AP classes?
2. If so, what are your impressions?
3. How hard are they?
4. Which ones does your school offer?
1. Yes, AP Calculus and AP Biology (only three offered to Juniors, but everyone warned against taking all three)
2. A ton of homework and work, but I'm learning a lot.
3. At my school, they are somewhat difficult. I usually get A's (I have a 3.9 something, I was out for over half the term once and got two 94% grades), but in AP Bio, I only got about a 93%
4. Juniors: AP Bio, Calc, and US History