Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

scotch joke

• Please log in to reply

HarryMay

HarryMay

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
don't know if this posted yet;-A kilted scotsman was walkingh down a country lane after finishing a quantity of whiskey when nature calls.He did what nature asked of him and felt a wee bit tired so he laid down against a tree.As he slept 2 lasses wanderering by heard him snoring and went to look to see if he was o.k.Finding him passed out one of thre lasses suggested they look under his kilt to see what they wear under there.The one lifted up the kilt and saw what God had given him.Her friend said that since he rewarded our quorisity we should reward him some how.Quickly thinking the one girl tok off her blue ribbon that she had in her hair and gentley made a rfibbon around the sleeping scotsmen private part.A few hours later the scotsmen woke up and had to relieve bhimself.Upon opening his kilt he saw the ribbon tied to his manhood and said" I don';t know where you've been laddie :) :tazz: ,but I'm glad you won first prize.

Advertisements

hyper_on_hyperman

hyper_on_hyperman

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
And-a hi a diddle-idly I di-oh, hi i diddle I oh...

that joke is also a funny song...i'm sure that's where you got it from, right?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
harrymay...just keep in mind that this is a FAMILY forum...this joke is borderline....

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Och awa wi yi, could happen to anyone, whiskey is a scotsmans biggest vice. mmm Whiskey, hogmany time of the rampant whiskey drinking is approaching, excelente, going to hogmany in edinburgh this year WOO ill fall asleep in princes street gardens with a kilt on and see if thats possible.