Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What are you thankful for?

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it today! :woot: I know I cannot wait to sit down to dinner, and I plan to not get back up til my tummy is totally stuffed! :)

This thread is to say what we're thankful for the most. It doesn't only have to be for the Americans celebrating Thanksgiving today. It can be for anyone! :woot:

First and foremost, I'm thankful for my daughters..their health, the fact that they are alive, and beautiful and smart and just *mine*.

I'm thankful that I am in relatively good health, and that I was able to overcome something that so many end up far worse off than I from.

I'm thankful that I am able to put a roof over our heads, and food in our mouth, when so many in this world cannot.

Last, but certainly not least, I'm thankful for my friends, both here at home and online. I am a very lucky woman to have made so many great friends who I know I can count on to be here when I need them.

oh yeah! I'm thankful that I found this place...and that ya'll put up with me! :tazz: :)

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Im Thankful for my family and friends (and my cats). I have some great friends who I hope to always be friends with. My family is awesome, they support me no matter what I do.

Dr. Gutstein

Dr. Gutstein

• PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
So ,
I'm with all my heard thankful to my parents who grow me up so big ,
also thankful to my friends.They are always with me..
Very thankful to all of my girlfriens wich i spend my time..

and like Kat said to this great place!!!

~Dr. Gutstein~

HarryMay

HarryMay

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
I'm thankful Im not one of the sheeple who cannot think for themselves.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You know Harry im starting to think you are a very angry man. Chill. As its coming up to christmas im thankful for presents and spending time with loved ones.

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Many many things: family, friends, my cats, my dog, etc. And also thankful for living in a universe that if accidental appears so well designed and controlled. I mean it would really stink if I woke up this morning to find that gravity and electric fields had accidently been canceled.

Best regards,

EMCguy

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
I am thankful for the earth. I mean come on! Without it, we could not have parents, friends, and friends and stuff. I am also thankful for those too. :tazz:

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I'm thankful for a good life and good people to live it with! :tazz:

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
I know this is a little late but I am thankful that my birthday is 6 days before Christmas =).