Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some AI questions

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Is there another GtG sub-forum for AI?

I hope the following is is not too vague.

Like others, I have read a ton of articles on AI. I understand that AI apps reach their solutions by a process fundementally different from conventional coded algorithims. But I have not found an article that explains that different method. I don't want (and would not understand) the detailed steps in the process; but I am dissatisfied with the overly general explanations I read.

What is the relevant datHow does the AI computer digest/train the relevant data? How does it then use the trained data to arrive at its solution?

For example. Suppose I am a book publisher contemplating producing a book on painting landscapes. I ask a firm of AI experts (say Google) to apply AI to tell me how many copies I am likely to sell.

How do the experts go about their task? What data do they collect?. What do they do to that data? How do they then tell me how many copies I will likely sell? Is this the kind of service Google will be trying to sell? Approximately how much would Google charge (thousands, millions, multimilions ?).

….. batpark

Advertisements