Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Chameleon Skin

• Please log in to reply

cosmossong

cosmossong

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[b][color=#3333FF]This is one of my inventions that I am working on.I have found the way to do it.That is the secret,but I am looking for a team of people here who might be interested in investing their time.Also this new advanced skin,will be most popular with the Military and Goverment.Meaning Big Money.This skin will also be put on a proto-type Aircraft,with artifical Intelligence Pilot.In the state of Min.They used a composite Plastic stronger than steel on a bridge.I will tell some of the several layers of Bismuth core,will be mixed with this Plastic.Bismuth has a small resistence against magnetics.By having several layers of it,causes a super strong magnetic field.Also I will be working with sound and and light.You all know how a magnetic rail gun works.You tell me what does it do when it is moving at super speed?Also working with gigawatt magnetic pulsers,we could make a electro-magnetic cannon rail guns.The ship can pick up sound and turn it into electricity.With a neverending amount of energy,it could stay up 24/7.It also has turbo-fans to go vertical.It's main drive can be Ion-drive.Now imagine,picikng up radio-waves of every kind and feeding and storing that energy.It also has Outer Space capabilites,with no gravity,imagine,what kinds of speed you could reach!Collecting data and towing frozen-ice and seperating,and purifiying the water.You could also extract air out of water.This could even be the next generation for a better,less weight with all that obelete crude they at Nasa put in their Space shuttle.If we worked together on this project,I know we could accomplish our objective.Please feel free in responding to my Ideal.Sincerly cosmossong

Edited by cosmossong, 26 February 2006 - 06:42 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
what the huh? you started out saying something about lcd...but not...then went to some form of space ship? are you high?

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Troll, perhaps? IF not, I'd be interested in getting a bit more explanation on this. :tazz:

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
I don't go as far as dsenette but I too feel that this won't advance if you present to your skin idea in the manner that you have done here to those that you wish to convince of its worth; however, I would imagine that if you were to think of us as the military or NASA and then restated your case here, the response would be greater. btw Would the time that you request form people here be to do the maths, computer work or presentation then, perhaps a mixture of these things then.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
We are getting much closer to being able to make things invisible.

The appearance of invisibility simply involves projecting the image behind you, in front of you. Much like a flexible LCD, there are currently "suits" for people, and they have covered vehicles with projection devices that "cloak" them. The image isn't very realistic, and it's pretty clunky. But, with spray on OLED, and flexible displays getting closer everyday, we may be getting close to seeing the widespread use of invisibility. Probably first in the battlefield. A chameleon skin. :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah that kind of technology is getting close there were a few techs that could do it that relied on fibreoptics but they were huge and not practical, there only practical use would be in buildings and what good is an invisible building.

Flexible LCDs are on the way though they look pretty sweet.