Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Computer wont boot normally and I have a Trojan (Psw BiSpy) that I

• Please log in to reply

JaszyPye

JaszyPye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Is this your ISP:
person: Andrei Kislizin
address: OOO Inhoster,
address: ul.Antonova 5, Kiev,
address: 03186, Ukraine

Hey just curious about that whole Ukraine thing.
When I was on my old computer and you were trying to help me you thought that was my ISP.
Thats all of the way across the world. Im in Atlanta Georgia. I wonder how you could have thought that?
I dont really know much about computers but if this person "Andrei Kislizin" name comes up from Russia
does that mean they had something to do with why my computer was acting so weird? What exactly were they doing if anything?

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
If you still have that machine:

* Go to Control Panel. - select the Network and Internet Connections category. If you are in Classic View, go to the next step .

* Double-click the Network Connections icon
* Right-click the Local Area Connection icon and select Properties.
* Hilight Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click the Properties button.
* Be sure Obtain DNS server address automatically is selected.
* OK your way out.

What that means is that you had a Lop.com Domain Hacks.

When you go to a web site using an hostname, like www.geekstogo.com, instead of an IP address, your computer uses a DNS server to resolve the hostname into an IP address like 192.168.1.0. Domain hacks are when the Hijacker changes the DNS servers on your machine to point to their own server, where they can direct you to any site they want. By adding google.com to their DNS server, they can make it so that when you go to www.google.com, they redirect you to a site of their choice.