Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jul 12 2009 01:08 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 21 2011 10:53 PM
  • File Size: 4.03MB
  • Views: 1641159
  • Downloads: 390,311

Download Combofix by sUBs

* * * * * 4 Votes (You voted 5)

Screenshots
Combofix is a malware removal tool created by sUBs.

Need help with Combofix? Free, expert help is available in our malware removal forum.

Ensure you have disabled all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Please, don't run Combofix unless under supervision of someone that knows how to use it.

Downloaded Combofix 3 times but it would not run or install. I am using Vista Home Premium. Thank You. Dave :angry:
When asked to save file you need to change it from combofix to another name. Some viruses recognize it by name and block it.
Worked very good for me.. Took me 3 days and this fixed it in one step. Couldn't get my burner to show its drive.. I had a root virus fixed it with the quickness... Thank you for everything
Combofix worked really well. I had the Vundo virus and McAfee and Malwarebytes didn't clean it out. After I ran Combofix my computer was working again, so I ran the McAfee and Malwarebytes and was able to get rid of Vundo. I think it'll work on Artemis virus as well.
I used combofix and it took off a couple of viruses that my anti virus couldn't find. I was a bit concerned that combo fix was a joke; but it wasn't. Combo fix also got rid of a virus that was running in the background enabling me to defrag my computer. My O.S. is Windows xp home and I am running AVG free that works great.
Big T
I used Pandavirus, AVG, Spybot, Adaware, Registry Cleaner, and a few others.......none were able to rid my Windows XP from the Google redirect worm, or virus or whatever the [bleep] it was. Combofix wiped it out!!...now this old dog is running at least 2X faster than before...faster than it was running even before I contracted the Google virus......and the thing is free....what's the problem with these payfor programs?? What am I missing here
I had the Google redirect virus - various symptoms but mainly this one: I would search for "poker online" (both in IE and in Firefox, and using either Google or Bing); the searchpage would appear, I would click on ANY result and then the words "you are being redirected" would flash for 2 seconds and some random poker website's come-on page would appear. This redirect virus is very sneaky and forceful and I found no solution until I tried Combofix. It seemed like strong medecine but I was desperate. Guess what, IT WORKED, and all problems are gone (and have stayed gone for over 14 days now. My massive thanks to the guy who wrote Combofix, I also liked your notes during the running of the program, THANK YOU.
This tool is awesome ! I had a nasty virus and this took care of it in less than an hour. I also had to rename the file to get it to run, changed to Adware.exe :angry: (Vista OS)Thanks for the help.

Downloaded Combofix 3 times but it would not run or install. I am using Vista Home Premium. Thank You. Dave :angry:

You must be running 64-bit Vista. Combo Fix is not equipped to work with 64-bit.
I would like to download combofix but I can't figure out how to disable AVG,CCleaner and Malwarebytes. Also, do I need to disable Hijackthis?

Other files you may be interested in ..

• KpRm 2.8

By kernel-panik
    Jun 15 2019 06:40 AM

Random Files

7 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP