- Submitted: Mar 05 2015 12:17 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 22 2015 12:13 PM
- File Size: 78.5KB
- Views: 233684
- Downloads: 31,738
- Be sure to disable your security programs
- Double click on the file to run it (Vista and Windows 7 users will have to confirm the UAC prompt)
- A small window should open on your desktop
- if an unknown bootcode is found you will have further options available to you, at this time press N then press Enter twice.
- If nothing unusual is found just press Enter
- A .txt file named MBRCheck_mm.dd.yy_hh.mm.ss should appear on your deskop. Please post the contents of that file.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 68 Total Files
- 4 Total Categories
- 30 Total Authors
- 3,465,356 Total Downloads
- FRST - Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Latest File
- farbar Latest Submitter
16 user(s) are online (in the past 120 minutes)
0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users