Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"Windows 98 + ME *still* alive" campaign

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

awergh

awergh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
After deliberation by the Moderating Team, this post has been deemed to be spammish in nature and will not be allowed. We here at Geeks To Go offer a wide array of services for all windows systems from 95 to 2003. While your links may have indeed proven helpful to some, their presence here was deemed unnecessary, and they seemed to only be trying to get traffic to your sites. Please do not repost this topic. Content removed

Edited by dsenette, 17 July 2006 - 08:21 AM.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Nice set of links there. While i prefer running XP i do have 2 older computers running win 98SE and ME. The reason for this is that many programs i bought over the years will not run on the XP computers. I have spent thousands of dollars on programs and i do not wish to upgrade them just because they won't run on XP.

Thanks for the links.

SRX660