Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Community Status Updates

Photo

Jamjam525 → Essexboy

Thanks for all the time help you've given me Essexboy! Thanks you for the confident and clear instructions, and the very fast replies.
Mar 08 2008 03:07 AM
Photo

Hawk3496 → Tigger93

Very prompt at responding and identifying a malware issue. Clean in less than 3 days, only due to my response time.
Mar 06 2008 05:49 AM
Photo

Anthony19 → loophole

I Would Just Like To Drop a Comment To Take The Time to Thank You For All your Assistance Throughout My Computer Issues...
I Think You Are Doing a Excellent Job... and You Are Very Good at what you do :)
Keep Up the Great Work Loophole
Iam Sure Your a Very Valuable Member of GTG
Thank You For Your Time
Anthony
Mar 05 2008 06:03 PM
Photo

Ltangelic → Excal

Excal is such a wonderful teacher, he will tell you everything you need to know, at the same time, pushing you forward without letting you lose your balance. I'll always remember him for who he is. <3
LT
Mar 05 2008 08:12 AM
Photo

desm → Rorschach112

Thanks for your assistance. You are extremely knowledgeable and professional. You saved my computer!! Thanks again.
Mar 03 2008 10:33 PM
Photo

techpro5238 → JSntgRvr

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Infection-mdelk-exe-bagle-t189137.html&st=40
For that thread I applaud you. You are an amazing analyst. I hope one day I can be as good as you are. I now see why people need training. You are truly a great analyst =D
Mar 03 2008 09:32 PM
Photo

Mike → Excal

this guy likes to see you suffer in the PLs! No but hes really a great teach hope to get to know you better!
Mar 03 2008 12:25 PM
Photo

strouprob → Kat

Hey Kat,
Thanks for your help with my practice log. I apologize if I came across being edgy. I appreciate your assistance, and patients with me.
Mar 03 2008 10:24 AM
Photo

Alex_McIntosh → Ax238

Hi! Thank you for the help with MSN, i hope you don't mind - I have added you as a freind, if there is anythign i can help you with, don't hesitate to ask me :)
Mar 03 2008 07:13 AM
Photo

Gixxer → Rorschach112

Helpful guy who willing to help a noob and naggy guy like me =p.
Mar 02 2008 09:04 PM
Photo

techpro5238 → Excal

An awesome teacher in my consent. Thank You. =)
Feb 29 2008 07:44 PM
Photo

DCliff

A retired li'l ol' sign maker, I enjoy computering, senior and mental exercise, español, chopsticks, and octogenarianism.
Feb 28 2008 07:13 PM
Photo

Will_00

MADDI WAS HEREE :D
Feb 27 2008 09:06 AM
Photo

Chopin → Rorschach112

Apparently you've been around too long because it should say something like "80 posts per day" instead of 19 :P
Feb 26 2008 08:00 PM
Photo

BHH52

Hi-
The problem is AOL. Uncheck "fast start" and the error messages stop.
Bruce
Feb 26 2008 08:38 AM

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP