Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Debug mode ,,, critical error ?

• Please log in to reply

rxkevco

rxkevco

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
I have a particular forum added to my favorite list.
I can almost garruntee that 8 out of 10 attempts at getting the page open, fails with this message coming up instead,,,,,

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1114 The table 'phpbb_sessions' is full

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('7330399c24c1576cec3e7ce98d3ce3dd', 18948, 1141154766, 1141154766, '56810b88', 0, 1, 0)

Line : 189
File : sessions.php

Its nothing to do with the favorites list,,,, all the others open up first time when i click on the relavent icon.
I also get the same problem 8 out of 10 attempts when i try to access this forum, directly from google ???
Can anyone tell me what this error is all about,, and what i can do ,,if anything,, to sort it out ???
Cheers,,, kev.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
That is an error on the website you are visiting. There's nothing you can do about it apart from mailing the site owner when it happens to draw his/her attention to it.

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
This page explains it in much greater detail (google cache of a phpbb.com page - phpbb.com is down right now)

A session is a piece of data which tracks the user as they move around the fora. This is used for tasks such as to see whether the user is logged in (for checking if they have permission to view a certain page), what page they are viewing (for Who is Online) and what their IP is (for the admin panel).

There is a fix on that page; it must be done by an admin with access to the database. You will have to get in touch with them as Neil Jones suggested.

-Ryan

Edited by rmurphy, 28 February 2006 - 04:07 PM.

rxkevco

rxkevco

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
Hey ,,, thanks for the replys,,,
I am not 100% sure whats going on here,,, i am not convinced its down to the website concerned,,,,,,
After doing a few more searches , gathered a bit more knowledge, etc,,etc,, i found another
possible cause,,,
script debugging was disabled (for some reason ??), in internet options !!!
Since i have enabled the script debugging, all seems well !!!!!
Every time i have clicked on the forum link,in my favorites,, the page opens up , straight away ????

Will post again if i have any further problems,,, seems ok now,,, !!!!!!!