Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No iTunes, Quicktime and other various applications

• Please log in to reply

jmibullfrog

jmibullfrog

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello,
I am new to this sight and need some help. I had the w32.alcra.f an the w32.spybot.worm infect my computer. After following the instructions posted on the Symantec website itunes and other various programs will not run. The hourglass icon appears and then stops without explanation as to why it did not open. With quicktime I get the initial screen to pop up, but it disappears. There is no sign of them opening on the tool bar. I've followed apple's support website, but their instructions didn't give me any results either. Has anyone ever heard of or had this problem before? If so does anyone know how to fix it? Thank You.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling itunes/quicktime?