Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with case...

• Please log in to reply

crawlins

crawlins

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
There is a "Dragon Glossy" listed here on this link (its toward the middle of the page and listed as "dragon glossy", it looks blue)

Tigerdirect.com

If you try to click it nothing happens (plus I wanted black). I have found the Ultra dragon glossy, but it has a different front and a different fan and vent on the window.
I can not find a place that sells the Matrix version either.
Anyone know where I can find the one like in the link, or the Matrix that is for sale?

Thanks

Advertisements

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Are you refering to this one :

DragonGlossyn.jpg

crawlins

crawlins

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Yes

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Hmmm, seems that the case you want is actually a re-badged Chieftec, i.e made by chieftec but sold under the manufacturers name 'Ultra'. The reason you can't click on the link in Tigerdirect is because they no longer stock that case.

Couldn't find the exact case you want but I have managed to find these for you:

www.altex.com have the dragon glossy in blue or red and they also stock the Ultra Wizard (shown below) in black or blue
wiz_blk_altex_com.jpg

www.avalonsoftware.com stock the wizard in black (but with a side window)

www.axiontech.com do a really nice range of similar chieftec cases

If you really are determined to find that particular case, then I suggest you do what I've been doing, which is to visit Ultra's website, go to their 'Where to Buy' section & work your way through the list of stockists one at a time :
http://www.ultraprod...here_to_buy.php

Hope this helps.
Remember, if you get really stuck, you could always buy the case in blue & spray it black!