Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dreams

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
A dream can be defined

a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep; "I had a dream about you last night"

their full cause...still unknown for sure..but most scientists link them to images and thoughts that you had right before you went to sleep that get recalled during R.E.M. sleep...but...they rarely make sense..and when following this theory...you tend to be left wondering how the heck you just dreamed of flying pillows with skateboards glued to them...i know i wasn't thinking of that before i went to sleep so where did they come from?

Post your weirdest dreams here for us all to ponder and wonder "what the?".

just remember, as always, keep it clean...we don't care if you were dreaming about Heather Locklear or George Clooney...i want the weirdest Salvidor Dali, strange stuff..

i guess I'll go first

Me and the girlfriend are walking around some strange town, nothing descriptive enough to pinpoint the real town but, just some nondescript burg. We came across this small boardwalk area with some water and a little section jutting into the rest of the area (much like where the golden hinde is permanently parked in London, England if you've ever seen it). Jutting up from the water, there is this bar (Bar as in drinking establishment, not as in large metal thing). The bar is square shaped with an open counter on all four sides and it has these bar stools suspended from the sides. These bar stools have little cup holders built into the sides of them (why the heck are those cup holders there? I'll find out later..let's get a beer!). So we navigate the very perilous 6 inch wide walkway built around the bar over to a pair of free stools, order up some drinks and relax. After a minute or two all heck breaks loose, the bar begins to topple over onto the side at which we are sitting (of course i instinctively scramble to get my beverage of choice into the handy little cup holder...who cares if the GF falls off...SAVE THE BEER!!) inches away from the water, the bar swings back over to the other side and proceeds to go under (HOLY JEEBUS THAT WAS CLOSE!!). The bar completely submerges up to the level that i am now at on my bar stool and stops, then comes rising back out and settles back into it's previous upright position, with all the patrons still sitting on the other side drinking away. A voice comes over the loudspeaker and begins to tell how this is an hourly show at this bar, and continues to explain that what the patrons were so unceremoniously dunked into was not water...but Tierra misu(sp?).... i promptly woke up and said...WHAT THE?!?!?!

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I once had a dream when i was young that my pinky was bitten off by a gian purple cobra as tall as my house, that was pretty funky?