Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I track all sites visited on my internet browser?

• Please log in to reply

Angelmom

Angelmom

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was curious to know if there was a way to track all sites visited on my internet browser even if they have been deleted from the history? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
Hi there Angelmom! Welcome to Geeks to go!!!

ok, to awser your questoion it is kind of yes and no. If the history was deleted via the browser then possibly. there may still be a trace in the temporary files. I am sure there are programs that can help you with this. i Do Not no any programs off the top of my head, but do not download any programs untill you are sure they dont have spyware. if you whould like post back here and i will check its authenticity. There are ways that you can lock the internet history from being delteted, which is probaly your simplist bet. This is about as detalled as i can get, as i am not permitted to get into certain issues. if i may enquire, why are you asing this question, based on your user name i think i know, but i am still interested as i can direct my support in a certain direction if i know that.

Hope this is helful