Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I get a mailfunction in a small LAN...

• Please log in to reply

ossint

ossint

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hello everybody,

I have a questin that I might hae rised in the wrong forum, the I ask the moderators to move it into the appropriate forum.
My question:
I want some sort of communication program that I can use between my two computers to send mail, chatt directly, in short communicate between these two computers. Each machine has acces to the internet and has its webb-mail outside thise network.

There are two computers, both with MS Windows XP Home Edition and Office 2K. They are connected together via wireless network, consisting of D-Link router and USB wireless adeptors.

What program can I use to achieve this?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I am not sure what you want to do, what your goal is...

if user A on pc A wants to talk to user B on pc B then an instant messanger would be the best choice. beyond that it depends on what your trying to do.