Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spudger?!?

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
Well...i got a paladin 24 piece networker's multitool for my birthday...it's nifty...got all kinds of stuff (needlenose pliers/drywall punch, wire cutters a multitude of wire strippers. a nifty knife, 1/4" socket adapter, 110 and 66 punch down tools, screwdrivers bottle openers files drywal saw). it's also got a spudger....i say...what the heck is a spudger? the knife didn't really respond so either it doesn't know or it's unwilling to talk...so befoe i put the lights to the knife for an interegation...i'm asking you guys what a spudger is...(i know i could google it..but this is funner)

I want your deffinition of a spudger...if you don't know....make something up...just make sure it's a clean deffinition...if you do know..but you don't want to tell me....make something up....if you do know and you do want to tell me...well..then tell me....i'll leave this thread up till friday at which point i will google the thing, find out what the real deffinition is..and pick the best fake deffinition and supplant that deffinition in my own version of reality for the so called REAL deffinition..

Advertisements

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
Im shooting from the hip here... I would say its used for removing old itty bitty wire ends that have had the longer engs cut out of a punch down block or wallplate block.... Ok I cheated and looked in my own toolbelt :tazz:

Edited by SpaceCowboy706, 11 March 2006 - 06:54 PM.