Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireless internet connection not working

• Please log in to reply

Sacalfee

Sacalfee

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I have a notebook computer which shows it is connecting to our wireless server, but I can't get online. It was working fine until yesterday when I went to the library with my computer. The library also has a has a wireless server. My computer hooked up to it, but I needed to sign up with a passcode to go online. So I didn't bother. I came home and couldn't get online, even after rebooting twice. I sent you guys a shout for help, then it started working properly on its own. Today, I went to the library again with my notebook computer and didn't even try to go online. But now at home I can't get online even though it shows that I'm completely hooked into our wireless server. What is going on??? :tazz:

Advertisements

hippichic100

hippichic100

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
why dont you try restoring the laptop back a few days for starters,if that dosent work reload the driver.hope this helps

Sacalfee

Sacalfee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks for the tip. I did go through and solve the problem. Hurrah Geeks to Go! :tazz: