Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

question about sound cards

• Please log in to reply

dsd1

dsd1

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
I was wondering if I can use the blue thing i believe it is Line-in as my speakers? Becuase im using the Green Line out for my headphones. Hard for me to switch them out, becuase its under so much junk and wires

Also my microphone is really low i have to yell for it to be heard any suggestions on that? THanks in advandce.

Advertisements

1CoolGeek

1CoolGeek

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Are far as sound, try checking 20db box in mic settings...As far as what lines to use for which, there is a walk through under mic advance options i believe under sound tab or mic, Their is a troubleshoot tab that will walk you through it all, too deteremine which ones to use... Sometimes they wont be color coded properly...My mic is muted on one screen to make it work with a game, odd...

dsd1

dsd1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
wait so where do I do this?