Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

re installing Iexplorer- safe? how?

• Please log in to reply

Kannd

Kannd

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello! what a great resource you have here- thank you to all who have set this up and are working here!

I have had some virses and worms- thoses are mostly cleared up- meaning the worms, etc are gone, and all the preventative action taken.

I went to do a online virus scan
I went to Trend Housecall and downloaded the exe- but winxp wont allow it to be used--

then I went to the Panda site but dicovered that I have some active x components missing from Iexplore and so I am still discovering the mopping up that has yet to be done.

My question is should I completely uninstal Iexplorer then reinstall? and if so how to do this?

I have been running netscape now and it works quite well but there are times- like for scans and such I need the other.

I also have a few other quirky things but I would like to address on issue at a time

Advertisements