Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Comp Crashed

• Please log in to reply

Nomad32

Nomad32

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I'm having problems with my computer, what's happening is that when i turn it on I get a screen that tells me what type of monitor i have and then after that I get a blank screen. Now,, I have tryed even putting in my windows xp disk and It begins to load up with it reading the system configureation, then a blank screen, Also i have even trying getting into the options for safe mode and all that and It won't let me even get in there. I'm starting to get very fustrated with it and I have tried everything in my power to get it going and I would like more help please.. there are times where I feel like I'm :tazz: please :) me

Nomad32

Advertisements

Mikail

Mikail

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
hello...

Can you tell me how did your computer ended up in that situation? I mean what where you doing before your computer acted so strangely? :tazz:

dreamweever66

dreamweever66

• Pip
  • 2 posts

hello...

Can you tell me how did your computer ended up in that situation? I mean what where you doing before your computer acted so strangely? :)

it was working properly then i swapped out a monitor without powering down and it froze, have replaced the vid card, but still locked up