Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Messenger in Media Center

• Please log in to reply

Zoey Z

Zoey Z

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi everyone, I need help!! When I open the Media Center to watch TV, I clicked on MyTV and I get the message "Windows Messenger could not be found on your system",and disappear after a while, however,I can do anything on the Media Center. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling windows messenger from Add/Remove windows components ; installed windows messenger 5.1, but the message still comes up. When I tried to open the windows messenger 5.1 which I installed, the hour-glass flickered and went away,cannot open it. I disabled the firewall and antivirus,same problem. Is there any way to resolve this? Why won't windows messenger work? :tazz: :) :)

Edited by Zoey Z, 14 March 2006 - 08:52 AM.

Advertisements