Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problems loseing connection

• Please log in to reply

Tyrell85

Tyrell85

• Pip
  • 4 posts
ive been haveing this problem for awhile, it hasent done this in the year or so that ive had it, its been going on for almost 3 months now, every few min i totally lose connection to my internet, but it comes back within the next miniute or so. ive been haveing alot of trouble playing an online game called runescape. i will start playing it and it will lose connection, sometimes it regains it before it logs me off other times it dont. idk what 2 do...its becomeing really annoying can sombody please help me!? :tazz:

Edited by Tyrell85, 14 March 2006 - 08:24 PM.

Advertisements

SirNight33

SirNight33

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Im haveing the same problem :tazz: ive been trying to play runescape but i was getting a sort of speedup on the gfx and now i cant even connect to the servers without my browser crashing like in my post below a java thing will go on my desktop....

perhaps there game is mest up at this time??

Tyrell85

Tyrell85

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i dont think so...it has never done it 2 me before, but i would seriously like some help on this problem

Tyrell85

Tyrell85

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
can someone please help me quick??

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
hello and welcome to geekstogo,
i was having a similar problem in the past, having the browser crashing and all. To fix this place it on lower settings and try it there. However SirNight33 next time please creat a new topic when you have a problem.
Tyrell85 please don't bump your post when someone has an awnser to your problem they will come and help you. And i think i might be of service, however in the future DON'T BUMP YOUR TOPIC! this isn't a chat room its a form full of volunteers helping people in need. So getting to your problem....How many firewalls do you have running?
thanx
James

Edited by james_8970, 14 March 2006 - 09:20 PM.

Tyrell85

Tyrell85

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
1 i think

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
i'm sry but i have to go, i'll be back tomorrow to help you out though