Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP!

• Please log in to reply

jescilla

jescilla

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When i on my computer, it takes a longgg time to load 1.5 times it used to take, sometimes when i use the comp, especially during games, it just shut down. Then it got bad to worse, now i even have problem for the computer to load. it just shuts down and then i get a 'Windows experienced an error','start computer from last know configuration' page and then after the windows page, i get a blue page that flash a lot of numbers in an instant then it shuts down again. what is wrong????

p.s i generally have to call the technician twice a year and i know nothing about computers

Advertisements

paddyt

paddyt

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hi jescilla,

There could be a number of causes of this, can you pls go to start> run and type winmsd then hit enter. This will load your sys info file, go to file> export browse to the desktop and call the file jescillanfo and click save. Now reply to this post and use the attachment option at the bottom to attach this file. I'll have a look at this file (which contains information, on drivers, start up programs problem devices etc).

Thanks

Paddy