Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

G4TV.COM

• Please log in to reply

lilg

lilg

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi I don't really know how many of you know about g4tv channel and g4tv.com but I need serious help. I need to know if there is a way or a progran or something that will let me download thier streaming videos because I don't have that channel on my cable anymore and I missing alot. and I would really like to watch the videos all at one time and also not have to be on the internet to do it. Thanks for everyones help in advance. THANKS!

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
Hi Lilq, not sure but ripping videos of the server may constitute Copyright infringment, and therefore non of the helpers here can help you. but to be honest i do not know of any programs, but i am sure someone has ripped them(legally or ilegall) of couarse i do not recoment or encourage you in anyway to take part in and illegal activity. but i am almost positve they are out there. sorry i cant be more helpful.

lilg

lilg

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
ok thanks man.