Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Download Issuses - Need Assistance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tego

Tego

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello,

To whomever relpies, thank you for your time and any assistance you offer in my unusal problem.

My problem is with the web site of the popular web series RedvsBlue. To be more specific, my problem is with their Video section (located here RedvsBlue). When they first released the episode Episode 74: Right To Remain Silenced I began downloading it and then I paused it at 2.6 MB (I use LeechGet Downloader 2004 Free Version).

When I went to resume it the next day and it didn't do anything other then say "Out of Resources" or nothing at all. I have since gone and tried to download any videos from the site and nothing, not one will download. I've tried using Internet Explorer's downloader, getting the latest free version of LeechGet, but nothing. Not even the next episode they have released works. I just don't understand what is wrong, Episode 73 downloaded just fine.

I'm not the only one that is experiencing this problem. There are at least 3 other people who have tried and posted a complaint about the very same thing, and yet it still hasn't been fixed. Are connections speeds differ, I have Dail-up while I know one of them has Cable.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Or better yet, how I can fix it?

I would greatly appreciated anyone's help, for good or worst.

Thanks a million for the read.

----The problem seems to have resolved itself. Anyone that can, could you just delete this post?----

Edited by Tego, 20 March 2006 - 05:05 AM.

Advertisements