Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Intervideo WinDVD

• Please log in to reply

Guest_DragoN_*

Guest_DragoN_*
Hey all,

Having trouble installing/uninstalling intervideo software. I had winDVD creator a while ago, and not needing it, i deleted it. Then i had trouble with the Wildtangent DLL thingi. I fixed that, and i want to use WinDVD Creator again. I cannot install or uninstall the program! An error message appears when trying to do this;

Error: loading DirectX DLL 0x0100

Can any1 help me plz?
ty

Advertisements

daki_m3

daki_m3

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have exact same problem...tried with windvr3 and windvr2 - it's all the same....please guys, we really need help!!!!
Thanks....

daki_m3

daki_m3

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Of course these are different applications (WinDVD and WinDVR) but I have the exact same error message....and they are both Intervideo Software.......

dstatenpaez

dstatenpaez

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i had the same problem, even though i had installed and used windvr several times before. install norton system works or something similar and do a registry fix. i ran it and had 664 registry errors. norton fixed them and windvr installed immediately.

good luck.