Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anything Better than Musicmatch?

• Please log in to reply

hawthorn

hawthorn

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Hi All!

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I have Medi Player and Musicmatch. At the moment Im using musicmatch. Havent done much except play my ripped cds. Will soon be making a few compilations for the car. So I dont know too much about its good qualities, I gather there are a few. One point that I dont like is having to drag a track to the playlist window every time you want to simply play a track.

So Im wondering if there are similar or better plaers that will still burn and all the other things musicmatch does, but that will just play whan asked?! Or is this a minor quibble on an otherwise good player?

Thanks

K

Advertisements

AL...

AL...

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi

You can have a try of this Jetaudio. Theres a free version some where on the site, but it has a few things turned off. Still worth a look imho :tazz:

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Itunes is good. Can be downloaded from apple.com for free. I would try that