Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I save?

• Please log in to reply

CRJ

CRJ

• Pip
  • 5 posts
On my computer I have to sign on as guest and I have assignments that I need to submit to my teacher via the internet. I am supposed to save the files and then send them as a attachment. However being signed on as guest I can not save anything is there anyway to save? The reason I am signed on as guest is because my manager forgot the password to the computer so the only way to sign on is as guest. I am not asking for help on finding the password just help in saving my files even if it is only temp. so I can submit them.

Cori

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
as a guest can you save to say...a floppy disk or a usb drive?

CRJ

CRJ

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
No I can't save at all everytime I click save just so I can pick where I want it to save to my computer shuts word or excel down before I can save to anything

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
How about using web-based email?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you'd have to type everything into the email instead of word...which would suck alot...hmm