Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook 2002 security

• Please log in to reply

0161Coop

0161Coop

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm trying to set up a security system using my webcam to automatically email me when it detects motion. I am using a program called Video Monitor which came free with my webcam. It all works well accept that every time it tries to email me Outlook 2002 asks if I want to allow the email to be sent. Is it possible to disable this feature or modify its behaviour in any way? I realise it's there to stop my computer from being turned into a spam engine without my knowing. Failing that I'll have to ask the burglars to press "yes" before they steal the computer :tazz:

Advertisements

50Bill

50Bill

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having the same problem and found a website that has a add-on that will give you the ability to change the security settings. There are some limitations that are noted on the web page. The site is
http://www.slovaktec...mentoptions.htm.
I hope this works for you. I have an exchange server manager to contend with and will try to work through them since this app won't work for me. If I find anything else I will inform you.

0161Coop

0161Coop

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This solved my problem:

http://www.contextma...press-clickyes/