Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CSS crash

• Please log in to reply

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
ok when i play css my game freezes and the noise that just previously happend keeps replaying and the only way to get out of it is to restart my computer by pressing the button... i have a good enough computer to run this why is it doing this

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
make sure you have update css with the latest patches (requires steam), this issue was resolved a while back by some patches.

also if you have the patches and it is still doing it then try chaning your sound options to low detail and non eax.

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
my sound? ... shouldnt i set my graphix down? i have a fairely decent gcard (ati radeon 9800 pro) and it should be able to run it on all the settings cranked

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Yes I said your sound. the issues has nothing to do with graphics. I've encountered the same issue and that was how I worked around it.

scottieGstring

scottieGstring

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
cool, thanks for the help i appreciate it... cause i thought it was my computer and really my computer isnt that bad. thank you again

AnthraxXx