Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for graphic/logo designer

• Please log in to reply

wrdmatt

wrdmatt

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hey all,

Not sure if you allow posts for requests here, so I apologies if you don't.

I am currently looking for somebody who would be able to design some logos for a magazine we are creating as part of some university work.

If you feel you could help us, please reply to this topic or drop me your email address so that I can contact you to discuss it further. Unfortunately, we are not in a situation to pay.

Many thanks

Advertisements

graphictechguy

graphictechguy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, I'm new to this site -I'm a software tech and I'm also a computer graphic designer -check my site and if you feel I can help you -email me.

Bobby Pearo
geocities.com/bpearo

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
There are so many people out there looking for logo designers right now. Its insane. I have 2 sites myself that still need logos (I just cant seem to find the time). Your request here is fine, however it will help you in your search if you provide a LOT more information.

graphictechguy - Finding someone here to do work for is completely fine, however I did remove your email address. We always remove email addresses to help cut down on spam.

ScHwErV :whistling:

graphictechguy

graphictechguy

• Pip
  • 4 posts

graphictechguy - Finding someone here to do work for is completely fine, however I did remove your email address. We always remove email addresses to help cut down on spam.

ScHwErV :whistling:

No prob w/ me :blink: Like I said.. just joined today while at work (havnt even been able to load my avatar or anything) I'll remember for next time.

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
I can give it a try if you post a bit more information.

An example of my logo design can be found on this website: http://www.wmtoolkit.net/