Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

parts list

• Please log in to reply

a19j

a19j

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
thanks lots. i think im finally ready to order this now. i think i just have one llast question lol then im done.

so if i get the 939 and dont wait for the m2, when you say it will last 3 years is that 3 years untill i have to update that comp, or 3 years till i have to buy an entire new setup. cause i would like it better if i could upgrade like every 2 years spending a couple hundred bucks, instead of having to pay a grand in 3 years

thanks

Advertisements

FuM

FuM

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
it'll last more than 3 years for an update and a few more for a complete new setup

a19j

a19j

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
cool thanks for helping!
:whistling:

cya

FuM

FuM

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
bye have fun

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You cant really predict what will happen in three years time really, technologies shitf in diferent directions and increase at different rates so you should never rely on it being upgradable it will be, but you wont be able to get anything new on the CPU socket the best you would be able to get is a FX60 later down the line but thats the same with everything really.