Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Message accessing to Geekstogo.com

• Please log in to reply

volcar

volcar

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
For some time now whenever I attempt to access your web site using Windows Explorer I keep getting the following error message.
Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet Site http://www.geekstogo.com
Operation aborted
When I click ok it closes your site, however, when I click the refresh button it will access your site without a problem. This is happening quite often & consequently I am using this medium to ascertain whether anyone can advise on what is causing this problem & what needs to be done in order to correct it.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there. Try using this program:

CleanUP! - Cleans temporary files from IE and Windows, empties the recycle bin and more. Great tool to help speed up your computer and knock out those nasties that like to reside in the temp folders.

Let me know the resualts :whistling: